Join 92.3 The Moose for “A Night of Country Cares for St. Jude Kids” Fundraiser powered by Mountain Valley Contracting. The 92.3 Moose staff you be your bartenders serving up your favorite beverages all to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Enjoy live music from Dave Fenley from Season 15 of “The Voice.
Our passion at 92.3 The Moose for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is because of the following:
· Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food food because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
· Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped pushed overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened 50 years ago.
· St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for Childhood Cancer to 90% and St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
· St. Jude is leading the way the world understand, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life threatening diseased.
· Help St. Jude continue its mission: Finding Cures. Saving Children.
As 92.3 The Moose continues their support to fight children’s cancer all proceeds will benefit St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
A huge thank you to Bud Light, Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits and The Warehouse 2565
To learn more about St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital - CLICK HERE